I'd love to be on your team!
I am queer, neurodivergent, and do not take myself, or life, too seriously.
I found my way to this field through my own sexual healing journey as a stubborn survivor who struggled for a long time to find the appropriate professional support I needed to take my life back into my own hands.
My practice is informed by adult education, disability justice, community development, racial justice, grassroots activism, cooperatives, intergenerational skill sharing, art therapy, non monogamy, kink, BDSM, spoken word poetry, as well as queer and gender diverse communities of care.
- Being With – Our work together is relational and always client directed. You are the expert on your own experience.
- Redefine Success – Liberate yourself, and be celebrated in finding your own way forward.
- Establishing choice and voice – Your no is as welcome as your yes, and changing your mind is encouraged.
- Practising pleasure and play – Pleasure is a practice and when we engage with it in a playful way, more becomes possible.
- Developing Body Trust – Our body often knows what it needs. When we slow down and pay attention, we can learn to trust our gut in a whole new way.
- Expanding Embodiment – With curiosity, intention and time, our felt sense of self can grow.
The ethical practice I am committed to.
Some of the most recent training I’ve completed.
Somatic Sex Educator and Sexological Bodyworker Certificate – Institute for the Study of Somatic Sex Education
Trans Centered Sex Therapy – American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counsellors and Therapists
Fascial Feel: Trauma Informed Myofascial Release for Touch Professionals – Ailsa Keppie
Embodied Facilitation Skills for Somatic Sex Educators – Dr. liam ‘captain’ snowdon & Seneca Miller
Racialized Trauma – Resmaa Menakem, Cultural Somatics Institute
Queer and Trans Indigenous Histories – Teddy Syrette
Disability and Intimacy Awareness – Andrew Gurza
Suicide Intervention for Weirdos, Freaks and Queers – Carly Boyce
Being a Body Helping Other Bodies – Pavini Moray
Disabled Pleasure in Isolation – Carrie Sarah Kaufman
Healing Trauma with BDSM and Kink – Andrea Glik
Moving with Fantasies – Ayo Gry & Sara Lina
Two Plus: Essentials, Joys, and Challenges of Polyamory and Kink – Sir Tomo
Can I teach at a Kink Event? – Sir Tomo